Que no te suceda lo mismo de Ronald Wayne cofundador de Apple que vendió sus acciones tempranamente, perdiendo las ganancias a largo plazo y posteriormente vendió un documento que después valió más de un millos de dólares
Aprovecho para ser el primero en registrar la patente del teléfono antes que el primer inventor
Secreto industrial o registrar patente
Historia de éxito de Marcelino Muñoz
Streaming a Meeting or Webinar on YouTube Live
You can stream a Zoom Meeting or Webinar live on YouTube. This allows participants to join your meeting via Zoom to view it and comment on it via YouTube. During the live event, there will be an approximate 20-second delay between the actual Zoom Meeting or Webinar, and the Live stream.
Note: Those viewing on Youtube can only comment via Youtube, and can not interact directly with other webinar attendees, the same goes for webinar attendees as well.
This article covers:
- Enabling Youtube Live Streaming for Meetings
- Enabling Youtube Live Streaming for Webinars
- Initiating a Live Stream to Youtube
Streaming for Meetings
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- The Host is Licensed
- Zoom Client version 4.4.53582 or higher on PC or a Mac
- Live Stream is enabled on YouTube
Streaming for Webinars
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- The Host has a Webinar add-on
- Zoom Client version 4.0 or higher on PC or a Mac
- Live Stream is enabled on Youtube
Enabling Youtube Live Streaming for Meetings
To enable all members of your organization to live stream meetings on Youtube:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator with the privilege to edit account settings.
- Click Account Management > Account Settings.
- Toggle the Allow live streaming the meetings under In Meeting (Advanced), and enable Youtube.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon, and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
Enable Youtube Live Streaming for Webinars
- As an Owner or Account Admin, sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Go to Account Management > Webinar Settings.
- Click Edit to the right of In Webinar Settings.
- Enable Allow hosts to live stream to webinars, and then enable Youtube.
- Click Save.
Initiating a Live Stream to Youtube
Direct Streaming From a Meeting or Webinar
- Start the Webinar or Meeting.
- More in the Meeting/Webinar Controls.
- Click Live on YouTube.
- Log in to YouTube.
- After you authenticate successfully, the following page displays:
- Specify the following settings on the Broadcasting to YouTube Live page:
- Zoom Webinar title on YouTube
Automatically populated with the Zoom Webinar topic. Navigate to the text box to change it.
You can choose Public, Unlisted, or Private.
- Zoom Webinar title on YouTube
- Click the Go Live! button.
- You will now see a progress bar, letting you know that your session is being prepared for streaming.
- Wait for the notification from the Zoom client that your Webinar is Live on YouTube, then begin your Webinar.
- Streaming stops when you end the webinar or meeting, or click More then Stop Live Stream in the meeting controls.
Streaming a Meeting or Webinar to a Youtube Event
- Enable Custom Live Streaming for your Meeting or Webinar.
- Open a new tab and Sign In to your YouTube account.
- Click the Create a Video icon.
- Click Go Live.
- Choose your Youtube Streaming Event:
- Stream: Allows you to create a new streaming event.
- Manage: Allows you to choose from a streaming event that has already been scheduled.
- Copy and paste the Stream Key. Stream URL, and Live Streaming page URL from the Stream’s settings into your Custom Meeting or Webinar Live Stream Setup:
Note: The Live Streaming page URL, can be found, by clicking the share arrow in the Youtube Event, and copying the link there.
- Click Save.
- Start your Zoom meeting or webinar when you are ready to begin the event.
- More in the Meeting Controls.
- Click Live on Custom Live Streaming Service.
- Once Zoom has started the live stream, back in the Youtube Studio Dashboard, click Go Live.
By ZoomWorks with: Zoom Meetings, Zoom ChatApp infoManageChat Visibility
MarketingSubscribe and receive campaign updates from MailChimp
Mailchimp is an email marketing platform that allows you to automate your marketing campaigns. The Mailchimp chat app for Zoom allows you to receive notifications pertaining to campaign performance results in your Zoom Chat channels.
YouTube for Zoom
By Splain.ioWorks with: Zoom MeetingsApp infoManage
RecordingsAutomatically Upload Recordings to YouTube
Splain.io provides this connector to auto upload Zoom meeting and webinar recordings to your YouTube channel. Once the connector is authorized and configured, all of your video recordings will be auto transferred to the video channel that you have authorized. This is a paid app – after 7 day free trial.
Once the connector is authorized and the handshake is done, you will see options to:
- Delete Zoom recordings in the Zoom Cloud once the video is uploaded to YouTube
- Upload Webinar only recordings which is a most common use case – by default, this connector will upload all of your meeting and webinar recordings
- Make the uploaded videos public – by default, this is set to private
The connector will filter out the audio files and transcripts and will upload only the video recordings.
Please also note that the recordings will be moved from the time this app is fully installed in your account. If you want this to be retroactive (meaning, to move past recordings that are in Zoom), please contact our support for a pricing quote.
Splain provides a complete report of your transfers. You can select “Manage” option under the app and select “Configure” to check the reports or set the features.
This connector comes with a 7 day free trial and $4.99 per user/month.
By Clipwise LLCWorks with: Zoom MeetingsApp infoManageWho Can Install
RecordingsCreate clips from Zoom Meeting recordings, share, then collaborate around just the key moments.
Note-taking & recaps, reimagined.
A new kind of communication tool for Zoom Pro, Business, & Enterprise users to collaborate more effectively with recording clips.
Clipwise works natively with your Zoom account to import videos. Create clips, share, then collaborate around just the key moments.
Build Your Personal Library of Key Moments
- Tag – organize and search your recordings with a flexible tagging structure.
- Clip – playback your recordings at adjustable speed and create clips.
- Share – create self-recorded videos and timestamped notes for sharing context.
- Track – know when others have viewed, liked, or commented on your clips.
Set Yourself and Your Team Up For Success
- 1:1 & Team Meetings – internal meetings, coaching conversations, mentor sessions. Keep a private history of all your important conversations.
- Customer Meetings – external meetings, investor conversations, sales calls. Self-reflect and share only the key moments with participants.
- Work & Social Posts – weekly checkins, web reviews, social posts. Use your web conferencing app to self record and send to other platforms.
- Lectures & Notes – classes, office hours, peer-to-peer note sharing. Stay current and improve performance by recording all your interactions.
Zoom for Doodle
By DoodleWorks with: Zoom MeetingsApp infoManage
SchedulingAutomatically add a unique Zoom link to every meeting you schedule with Doodle. Get video conferencing for all your Doodle one-on-ones, group meetings
The Doodle-Zoom integration makes it possible to automatically include a unique Zoom link in every meeting you schedule with Doodle. This goes for all your one-on-ones, group meetings, and Bookable Calendar appointments. Each meeting you schedule with Doodle will also appear in your Zoom upcoming meeting list.
- Automatically include a unique Zoom link for every meeting you schedule
- Cut down on busywork – no more manually adding Zoom links to calendar events
- Easy updates – Zoom links will update automatically if you reschedule meetings
- Increase show rates for your meetings – give your guests or clients both the when and the where
- Sign up for your Doodle account to enable the Doodle-Zoom integration
By Colibri.aiWorks with: Zoom MeetingsApp infoManage
TranscriptionsColibri records your Zoom calls, transcribes them as you speak and generates concise searchable meeting notes, so you can focus on the conversation.
Here is how Colibri improves your Zoom meeting experience:
Record every Zoom meeting with ease
With the Colibri app, all meetings you host are automatically recorded and transcribed. You don’t need to lift a finger to start recording.
Get closed captions of your Zoom meetings
Colibri converts speech to text in real time and provides closed captions of the meeting as you speak, so you never miss a word.
Automatically capture key points
You can highlight important information during the call with one click and quickly review all the key points in highlights summary after the call.
Search and share
Colibri keeps your call recordings, transcripts and meeting summaries in one place and makes it easy to quickly find, review and share your conversations with teammates.
- Colibri supports only English at the moment.
- Colibri is available only to Zoom Pro, Business, and Enterprise accounts.
- In order to use Colibri, you will need to enable live streaming to Colibri.ai for your Zoom account.
Desde Naucalpan Emprende: